Join advocates, scholars, and strategic thought leaders in conversation about cutting-edge communications strategies for combating the rise of far-right extremist ideology in digital spaces.
- Sarah E. Lowe, Moderator, (Director of Research + Impact, Define American, US)
- Zahed Amanullah (Resident Senior Fellow, Institute for Strategic Dialogue, UK)
- Dr. Francesca Bolla Tripodi (Senior Faculty Researcher, CITAP: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, US)
- Shauna Siggelkow (Director of Digital Storytelling, Define American, US)
- Tony McAleer (Founder, Life After Hate, US)
The PopChange Salon Series — presented by Counterpoints Arts’ Popchange initiative — are curated exchanges with change makers, storytellers and the entertainment industry to explore opportunities for harnessing pop culture for real social change. Building from the recent New Brave World report (Sachrajda & Zukowska, 2021), the Salon Series focuses on areas with momentum for narrative change in the UK — TV/film, gaming and comedy — with particular reference to themes of racial justice, migration and displacement.